Handstand Mastery & Weighted Calisthenics Bundle
The Handstand Mastery and Weighted Calisthenics e-books in a single bundle offer!
The Handstand Mastery e-book will teach you the perfect freestanding handstand, freestanding handstand pushups and even 90° pushups!
The course is programmed on 3 days a week so you can easily include it with your other training. (Alternatively, if you want to focus solely on this program you can simply double the days).
The program consist of 4 phases with each phase lasting 1-2 months depending on your progress.
The first phase starts for beginners who can just achieve a wall handstand, and it builds up from there with the drills and training getting harder and harder each phase.
If you are stuck with a wall handstand or a freestanding handstand and want to learn handstand pushups and 90° pushups then this program is also for you, you just start a phase higher.
By the end of the program there is no doubt that you will have mastered the handstand, handstand pushups and 90° pushups but true dedication is needed!
Who is the course for?
How long does each workout take?
- It depends on your ability, but typically around 1-2 hours.
How are the exercises demonstrated?
- Through private videos assigned to each exercise.
1 Year training program to Pull-up and Dip with 100% of your bodyweight added. Build strength, power, muscle growth, endurance and control with this compound calisthenics training e-book.
- Have you always wanted to show-off and pull and dip with 100% of your bodyweight added?
- Do you want to gain strength that transfers to almost any other movement? For example the One Arm Pull-up.
- Learn different methods to train and program
- Do you want to gain a lot of muscle and strength with just calisthenics
- Build a very strong temple with this e-book and be ready for anything in your future training
LittleBeastM Performed a pull up with 100% of his bodyweight and a dip with 120% of his bodyweight following this program.
What is inside the e-book?
• Training Schedule and set-up
• 3 Different types of training methods
• How to start and where?
• A detailed 4 phase training program each spanning a minimum of 1 month
• How and when to increase weight
• Every exercise is shown in detail on video!
• Diet Plan sample
• Warm-up routine (on video)
• Shoulder Prehab and Rehab routine (on video)
• Static stretching routine (on video)
...and much much more!
What equipment do I need to follow the program?
Pull-up bar, Dip bar, Gymnastic Rings, Push up handles, Dip belt and Weight plates, resistance bands (warm-up).
This e-Book is suitable for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Extreme
Pre-Requirements / Warning
You can only begin / perform this progam if you can do 15 bodyweight pull ups and 20 bodyweight dips.